Saturday, January 26, 2008

Favorite YouTube

If I knew what I was doing I would be able to embed this favorite YouTube video, but I have not figured it out so you will have to click on this to see the Evolution of Dance. I can't even take credit for finding it myself--I saw it on Julie's blog. I met Julie at a knitting group in Lincoln. I don't get to see her very often, but I read her blog several times each week.

Another blog I read a lot belongs to Christy. She also is a Lincoln knitter. A recent blog featured this from YouTube, human tetris. Pretty funny.

Both these gals are very creative and they both have young children. I love to read what they are doing with their kids and I get great ideas of things to do, books, movies, crafts, as well as knitting and sewing ideas.

No comments: