Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Cards


I spent a large portion of the day working on Christmas cards, and I can say the cards are done except for the stragglers. Dave started the process by writing our annual Christmas letter a few days ago. I edit, he edits, I edit, we let it sit for a day or two, and then it is done. I wanted to dress up the letter this year by using a great picture as a watermark on the page. Dave took a picture looking southeast from our house one day last week when everything was covered with ice.

I thought the watermark idea was brilliant, and I still think so, except that I couldn't get it to work. When the picture looked good you couldn't read the text, and when you could read the text then the picture was way too washed out. So, I will show the picture here.

No comments: