Saturday, May 22, 2010

World of Work

Almost every day I think of something that I could write about in this space, but then I don't. Some reasons why this happens may be that when I have that thought I am on my way out the door, or at work, or in the car and then I forget about it when I get back home. For the next eleven weeks I anticipate that I will be at home more and that I will be writing more. I will also be doing more gardening, knitting, sewing, and I am going to learn how to spin. I will have more time to visit my mother-in-law and to spend time with my grandchildren. I will make it to more Jazzercize classes, workout with the Wii and go to 'Happy Hour' at the gallery night club on Thursday evenings. I will spend time at the swimming pool, do some fishing and some camping, read more books and watch more movies. Maybe I will volunteer at the library and the Red Cross. All of this is possible because I am off work for the summer. Granted, I only work 20 hours a week when I am working, and I could certainly do most of the things I have just listed as well as work those 20 hours. But, I don't.
Let's see what happens.

No comments: